POSTED 22nd JUNE 2020
Were you assessed prior to 1st JULY 2020?
Were you assessed at LEVEL 4 OR LEVEL 5?
Were these assessments for the following disciplines?
- HORSE TRIALS
- COMBINED TRAINING AND/OR
- SHOW JUMPING
If you answered YES to all 3 questions you will need to amend these performance cards to bring your points into line with the new points tables.
- Determine your new points according to the CONVERSION TABLE
- Make the following notation on your performance card/s:
‘Points as per new table – Level (…) points (…)’
Include your current level and your new points.
A combination is currently Level 5 with a total of -2 points on their card.”
After adjusting their card, the combination will be Level 5 with -17 points on their card.
A combination is currently Level 4 with a total of 19 points on their card.
After adjusting their card, the combination will be Level 4 with 9 points on their card.
A combination is currently Level 4 with a total of 22.5 points on their card.
After adjusting their card, the combination will be Level 4 with 12.5 points on their card.
- Showing, 3 Phase Equitation and Navigation Ride points are unaffected.
- Members’ points on the database have been automatically updated.
- The change in points on your card does not affect your points for the various awards.
- You will remain at your current level – only your points will change.
- If your current points include fractions of points, the new points will include that fraction amount as per Example 3.
- Amended cards must be presented at HRCAV competitions after 30th June 2020