Rallies, clinics and Club activities
From 6th December 2020
Updated 11th February 2021 – marked
Following are standard requirements for HRCAV rallies, clinics and Club activities.
- Review your CovidSafe plan to ensure it aligns with current requirements.
- Social distancing of 1.5m applies.
- 1 person per 4sqm density quotient is to be applied for indoor spaces with a cap of 50.
- 1 person per 4sqm density quotient is to be applied for outdoor spaces with a cap of 100 in a group activity. If using electronic record keeping the density quotient is 1 person per 2sqm.
- 4m distance between parked floats.
- Every second yard or stable to remain vacant (unless from the same bubble).
- Spectators and helpers are allowed.
- face mask requirements as per current DHHS directives
- Record participants’ name/phone and time at venue. Keep for 28 days.
- You can use the state government free electronic QR code service
- Group and participation limits are to be monitored.
- Common use areas and surfaces are to be cleaned regularly. Encourage good hygiene.
- Check with venue owners/managers regarding venue specific requirements.
- Communal change rooms, and toilets can open.
- Clubrooms and other facilities may be opened with a the number of persons inside limited to 1 person per 4sqm. A sign indicating the maximum number allowed should be posted at the entrance.
- Canteens can open – takeaway only.
- Schedule activities to expedite participation and avoid overcrowding.
- Implement processes to streamline check-in, payments and bookings – avoiding unnecessary gatherings and double handling of items.
- Encourage use of hand sanitiser.
- Common use areas and surfaces are to be cleaned regularly. Disinfect equipment after handling.
- The CovidSafe app should be downloaded and active.
- Persons displaying any symptoms must not attend.
- Determine protocols if a person presents with symptoms.
- Appoint a Covid Safety officer to oversee activities.
The approach of ride and leave, minimising unnecessary contact remains.
The protocol of minimum personnel to run the activity remains.
While participant numbers have been increased and spectators are allowed, it is strongly recommended that you still run your activity within your capacity to deliver a CovidSafe environment. Keep numbers at a manageable level.
Clubs may re-open locked grounds for training and exercise provided a booking system is in place to monitor usage and assist tracing. Rules in line with the requirements for rallies and group training are to be applied.