Updated 26th November 2020
STANDARD COVIDSAFE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
EVENT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS TO BE ADVISED BY THE EVENT COMMITTEE
Persons are not permitted to enter the venue if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- reside in a currently restricted area;
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Persons who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must agree to the following requirements:
- face masks must be worn indoors or if you are unable to social distance, unless you are out of breath or have a valid reason for not wearing a mask
- at all times, maintain a distance of 1.5m from other persons
- do not gather in groups of more than 50 persons
- leave the site immediately if you become unwell, after notifying the Covid Safe officer;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing your hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- Maintain 4m distance between floats and portable yards
- Alternate yards, stables to remain vacant
- respond accurately to Covid safe put by venue stewards and officials;
- at all times, treat officials and other participants with respect.
- ride and depart the venue as soon as practicable.
- All attendees must register their attendance including name, phone number and time of arrival.
- Toilets, changerooms, event office and other facilities open. Observe density limits.
- The CovidSafe app should be downloaded and active.
- If camping is permitted at the venue you can camp with up to 15 people subject to density limits of the accommodation. Campsites must be separated by a minimum distance of 4m.
- Spectators are permitted subject to density quotient and venue limits.
By entering an event you acknowledge the right of the organisers to refuse entry or request your departure from the venue at any time and for any reason. Please download the CovidSafe App. Enquiries should be directed to the contact person on the event program.