Updated 1st January 2022
STANDARD COVIDSAFE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
EVENT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS TO BE ADVISED BY THE EVENT COMMITTEE
Persons are not permitted to enter the venue if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- reside in a currently restricted area;
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- cannot show proof of vaccination or a medical exemption at venues where vaccination requirements apply.
Persons who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must agree to the following requirements:
- all attendees must register their attendance. A QR code system will be provided.
- face mask requirements as per current DHHS directives
- maintain a distance of 1.5m from other persons at all times;
- leave the site immediately if you become unwell, after notifying the Covid Safe officer;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing your hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- maintain 2m distance between floats and portable yards;
- respond accurately to Covid safe questions put by venue stewards and officials;
- at all times, treat officials and other participants with respect;
- observe social distancing or any density limits in indoor spaces including toilets, changerooms, event office and other facilities;
- if camping is permitted at the venue you must abide by the government restrictions for camping at the time. Campsites must be separated by a minimum distance of 2m;
By entering an event you acknowledge the right of the organisers to refuse entry or request your departure from the venue at any time and for any reason. Enquiries should be directed to the contact person on the event program.