Updated 19th March 2021
STANDARD COVIDSAFE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
EVENT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS TO BE ADVISED BY THE EVENT COMMITTEE
Persons are not permitted to enter the venue if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- reside in a currently restricted area;
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Persons who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must agree to the following requirements:
- all attendees must register their attendance. A QR code system will be provided.
- face mask requirements as per current DHHS directives
- maintain a distance of 1.5m from other persons at all times;
- leave the site immediately if you become unwell, after notifying the Covid Safe officer;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing your hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- maintain 2m distance between floats and portable yards;
- alternate yard requirement has been rescinded
- respond accurately to Covid safe questions put by venue stewards and officials;
- at all times, treat officials and other participants with respect;
- ride and depart the venue as soon as practicable;
- observe density limits in indoor spaces including toilets, changerooms, event office and other facilities;
- if camping is permitted at the venue you must abide by the government restrictions for camping at the time. Campsites must be separated by a minimum distance of 2m;
- spectators are permitted subject to density quotient and venue limits.
By entering an event you acknowledge the right of the organisers to refuse entry or request your departure from the venue at any time and for any reason. Please download the CovidSafe App. Enquiries should be directed to the contact person on the event program.