UPDATED 26th MAY 2022
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR HRCAV RALLIES, CLINICS & ACTIVITIES
Note: Requirements for rallies, clinics and club activities can change. Follow current restrictions where they differ from information provided below.
Persons participating in community sport (training or competition) are exempt from the requirement to show proof of vaccination.
Some venues may have vaccination requirements in place.
- Review your CovidSafe plan to ensure it aligns with current requirements.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m.
- No density limits or venue caps apply
- Spectators and helpers are allowed.
- Face mask requirements as per current DHHS directives
- Encourage good hygiene and use of hand sanitiser
- Check with venue owners/managers regarding venue specific requirements.
- Communal change rooms, and toilets can open.
- Clubrooms and other facilities may be opened but move activities outdoors if possible.
- Canteens can open.
- Implement processes to streamline check-in, payments and bookings – avoiding unnecessary gatherings and double handling of items.
- Persons displaying any symptoms must not attend.
- Determine protocols if a person presents with symptoms.
- Appoint a Covid Safety officer to implement your plan
Clubs may open locked grounds for training and exercise. (Refer HRCAV General Rule 15.3 regarding casual use of Club grounds).