UPDATED 26th May 2022
Note: Requirements for competitions can change. Follow current restrictions where they differ from information provided below.
Following are the minimum, standard requirements for hosting HRCAV competitions. Participant requirements must be clearly publicised.
COVID SAFE PLAN
- Before the event, review your CovidSafe plan and checklist to ensure it is in line with current requirements.
- Appoint a CovidSafe Officer to implement the plan.
- Check with venue owners regarding venue specific requirements.
- Vaccination requirements for participation in community sport have been rescinded however, some venues may still require proof of vaccination
AVOID EXCESSIVE NUMBERS AND UNNECESSARY GATHERINGS
- Timetable events to avoid overcrowding.
- Limit the number of people and interactions in enclosed areas where possible.
- Encourage use of hand sanitizer and have readily available on site.
- Common use areas and surfaces are to be cleaned regularly. Encourage good hygiene.
- Implement processes to streamline check-in.
- Implement processes to avoid unnecessary gatherings.
- ‘No card’ events are recommended.
- Persons who are sick or unwell or displaying any sign of sickness must not attend.
- Determine protocols if a person presents with symptoms or develops symptoms on site.
GETTING THE MESSAGE ACROSS
- Clear CovidSafe signage is to be used around the venue.
- Include a link to the CovidSafe Standard Conditions of entry on your event program.
- Brief all event personnel on your CovidSafe plan
BE SAFE, CAUTIOUS AND APPROPRIATE