POSTED 27th JULY 2021 – VICTORIAN RESTRICTIONS TO EASE from 11.59pm tonight
The Premier, Daniel Andrews, has this morning announced that Victoria will come out of Lockdown from 11:59pm tonight, Tuesday 27 July. The 5 reasons to leave home have been removed, however some restrictions remain in place.
Intrastate travel limit:
• Movement between metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria is unrestricted. Check current requirements for border crossings.
• Must be carried at all times.
• Must be worn indoors and outdoors except if at home or if an exception applies.
Equestrian activities and competition
- Maximum participant cap of 100 people per space indoors and 300 per space outdoors
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm applies.
- COVID Check-in Marshals must ensure attendees check-in
- Group limit of 10 people
- Limited to minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the activity (i.e. players, coaches)
- Spectators not allowed (excludes people necessary for events such as teachers, instructors, trainers, coaches, umpires, carers, parents and guardians).
- Coaching – permitted
Border crossing VIC/NSW. Review the latest information on permits and restrictions for your state.
The permit system is for both travellers to Victoria and residents of Victoria returning home from interstate travel.
COMPULSORY QR CODE REQUIREMENT
Please contact the HRCAV office if you have any queries.