Smythesdale Adult Riding Club Inc. presents
AVENUE OF COUNTRY
TTT HORSE TRIALS 2021
23rd , 24th & 25ththApril
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- ALL COVID-19 Requirements in force at the time of the event will apply – see https://hrcav.com.au/covid-19-information/
- This event is open to members of riding clubs affiliated with HRCAV and will be run under HRCAV Rules and Regulations.
- Current (Sept 2020) HRCAV tests will be used. Riders must provide proof of qualification on the day as per Event rule 40.7. Current valid Membership, Dressage and Horse trials Performance Cards must be presented to Card Secretary before competing. Permission to ride HC will be at the discretion of the OC as per Event Rule 8.
- Entries will only be accepted online at horsecomps.com.au and must be endorsed by the club. ALL teams must supply 2 helpers. Teams that do not provide helpers on their allocated times will be disqualified.
- Competitors must present to Gear Check Steward at least 20 minutes prior to each phase. Registered Club Colours, riding boots and approved riding helmets must be worn. Back Protectors MUST be worn for cross country phase.
- Competitors must supply their own bridle/saddlecloth numbers for dressage and show jumping phases for both sides of their horse. Competitors must provide their own back number holder for XC phase and Competitors must print their own Back Numbers from the file, emailed with times – printing at the comp of back numbers will incur a $5 fee
- Competitors must compete at their assessed HRCAV Level.
- Protests must be lodged within 30 minutes of the posting of results and must be accompanied by a $20 deposit. The decision of the Ground Jury is final. No secondary protests will be entered into.
- The cross country course will be closed from Sunday 26th March at 6pm Any competitor utilizing the XC course after this date will have to compete Hors Concors.
- Smythesdale Adult Riders Club Inc. does not accept any liability or responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to any person, property or animal.
- There will be no refunds after the Closing Date unless notified prior to ride time to email@example.com and a valid veterinary or doctor’s medical certificate is provided within 14 days of notification of scratching. All refunds are subject to a $20 administration fee.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel any class or competition, to divide a class, to alter the advertised times, to refuse entry with or without stating the reason. Dogs permitted but MUST BE ON LEAD AT ALL TIMES. Penalty = ELIMINATION of team. NO DOGS to be on the cross-country course while riders are competing.
- Swabbing may occur